From:
KATHY BENNETT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KATHY BENNETT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 08:20:46 -0500

I have had another success with Domata GF flour. I followed the recipe below on youtube with Domata GF flour and a little more water. I only cooked the tortillas a minute or so per side to keep them pliable. My daughter loved them fresh for fajita's on wednesday night and they held up as a turkey wrap for her lunch the next day....still pliable. I am anxious to ask her if they are still soft today.  I used the video since I never attempted tortillas before. I hope the link works.

I made a family recipe filled pasta similar to tortellini with Domata for Christmas. They were so much like the "real" thing that I couldn't even taste the difference and I am not the person with CD. If anyone out there likes to make fresh pasta...I do it all by hand.....go for it. You will be amazed.

I am not linked in any way with this company.

KathyB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Yx-auWEdM