From:
Brenda Slater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:30:09 -0500

I just received the following reply from Campbell Soup Co. regarding their
Swanson Chicken Broth. I originally sent my inquiry to: www.swansonbroth.com
-- the web address that's on their can.  Hope this helps us all.

Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:17:21 -0500
From:[log in to unmask]

January 24, 2001

Ms. Slater, we received your message and appreciate your taking the time to
contact Campbell Soup and to inquire about our Swanson Chicken Broth. We
appreciate your interest in the Campbell Soup Company.

Our Swanson Chicken Broth in the 14 1/2 ounce container is gluten-free. The
UPC code is 0051000024312.

If you would resend another e-mail and include your address, we would be
glad to send to you our gluten-free products list.

Thank you for visiting the Campbell Soup web-site.

Campbell Soup Web Team
45L
0957787A