From:
Theresa Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Theresa Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2010 16:24:14 -0500

The Cedar Rapids Celiacs Connect GIG support group will be hosting the *30th
annual Iowa Celiac Conference*.
Date:  Ocotober 2, 2010
Time:  One day conference  7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Where:  Scotish Rite Temple
             616 A Avenue N.E.
             Cedar Rapids, Iowa  52402
This is an educational conference for youths and adults.  We will have
speakers (7) throughout the day, with Dr. Peter Green as our keynote
speaker.
We will have a special program for ages 4-12 with CD.
We will serve a gluten-free lunch with desserts for all.  Smoked pork, Beef,
salads (veggie and fruit), baked potato, corn and green beans, bread and
drinks.
We will be having drawings during the conference for vendor baskets.
We have 47 vendor tables available; there are still tables available at
$35.00 each, for any vendors who would like their products introduced to the
Midwest market.
We are expecting  400 to register  for the conference.
Cost is $25.00 per person.  This is open to the Celiac community and
families,  health care professionals, care facilities, and those who are
interested in finding out more about the fastest growing disease in the
United States.

For  information or updates visit our website:  www.iowaceliacs.org
If you would be intested in a vendor form or registration form, please
contact me.

Thank you
--
Theresa Brandon