From:
Troy and Amy Budreau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:54:25 -0600

Sorry it has taken me so long to do this summary--it's that
time of year having something going on about every night!

I guess I should have put in my original post that I had bought fresh
chicken from my grocery store's meat department and not a frozen or
prepacked chicken.

I had 14 responses saying to make sure to buy fresh chicken as sometimes
there is broth or other things injected into it or that it may be
something that the chicken ate.

7 people responded saying that I may have an allergy to chicken and some
asked if broth or eggs bothered me, which they don't.

I guess I'm back to square one with what is causing this since I'm fine
with eggs, but I do have a call into my grocery store, where the lady is
VERY helpful when it comes to calling about the gluten status of their
own products, to see if the chicken is indeed FRESH.

Thanks for all your help!

Amy in Iowa