From:
Betty Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betty Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:13:11 -0500

At NTGIG's Saturday, October 1 meeting at 10:00AM, we will be hosting our
second annual "Holiday Cooking Panel" with invited cooking experts, Linda
Kline, Claudia Pillow and Ann Brown.  They will be sharing their favorite
holiday recipes, answering questions and explaining in detail how to
prepare and serve a wonderful GF meal during the holidays.

For newly diagnosed celiacs, we will be having our Celiac 101 class
beginning at 9:00AM, led by our education leaders, Diane McConnell, Erin
May or Anita Royse.  This three hour class is an extensive introduction to
the gluten free diet.  There is no cost to attend.  If you want to attend
please send your contact information to: [log in to unmask]

Also for the October meeting, Teresa Gordon, our R.O.C.K. (Raising Our
Celiac Kids) leader, will be having a Halloween craft party for the celiac
children of our group.  This event is planned for a conference room near
the cafeteria on the lower level of the HEB Hospital.  This party begins
at 10:00AM also.

Please bring a GF snack to share with the group along with several copies
of the recipe.  New celiacs do not need to bring a GF snack.

HEB Harris Hospital is located at 1600 Hospital Parkway, Bedford, TX.
Signs will be posted when you enter the main front door entrance.  Follow
the signs to your left down the hallway to West I and II conference rooms.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Betty Barfield
President
North Texas Gluten Intolerance Group
www.northtexasgig.com