From:
Cyndi Symons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 11:00:00 EDT

Hi all,
I've been using Teff flour with great results. I make pizza dough and waffles
and shortcakes and various baked goods. I wanted to give anyone who is
interested the info. to buy Teff flour (tastes and looks very close to
wheat). She has many Celiacs ordering from her, but there are those who
believe it has gluten. I get absolutely no reactions, and I've been using it
for 8 months now. I'm not sure but those who are afraid to use it say it's
because of the crop rotation and these people do not rotate Teff with wheat
crops, so that may be the secret. She says she has lots of flour so feel free
to order anytime. I buy the light Teff there is also a dard kind. Bon
Appetite.

Call the Teff Co. 208-455-0375
Their address is:
P.O. Box A Caldwell, Idaho 83605