From:
Jeffrey Feldgoise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 20:34:25 EST

My wife, Danna, was recently diagnosed (about two weeks ago after a biopsy)
with celiac sprue.  She's been eating gluten-free for the past 12 days, yet
she has still has had some fairly bad days of diarehea, with the most recent
one being yesterday.  Thanks to the great information on this email list, I am
sure that she has not consumed any gluten since she started eating GF.  I am
writing to ask how long it took other people with celiac disease to get rid of
their diareahea symptoms after going GF.  Any information about experiences
during the first few monthes of recovery would also be very helpful.

Thanks,

Jeff Feldgoise
Brookline, MA