From:
Robin and Doug Schantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 23:11:40 -0500

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd let you all know that Williams Sonoma has come out
with a new series of cookbooks.  They launched the first four this
month, and the Vegetarian For All Seasons is great!!!  Most of the
recipes are GF and of the recipes that are not, many would be easy to
"fix" to make them GF.  Each recipe has a full-color photograph and the
recipes sound fantastic.  I don't remember the price on it, but I
believe it's between $15 and $18 (not unreasonable).  I believe the new
books will not be available through their catalog, only through the
stores.  They have stores nationwide, but you can call customer service
at 1-800-541-1262 to find out the closest one to you.

Robin in Indiana