Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 21:01:47 +0000

I was about to add some Gravy Master to my homemade cream of celery soup to
darken it, but wasnt sure about the ingredients.  Do any one know if this or
Kitchen Bouquet is gluten free?  By the way I use this soup, or cream of
chicken to use as the gravy for stroganof meatballs.  I have tons of recipes,
as I cater and sometimes use gluten free recipes along with regular recipes.
If any of you need a new recipe or a recipe changed to gluten free, just ask,
Im always willing to help a fellow celiac.  Regards, Jan