From:
CSA Chapter #100 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CSA Chapter #100 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:54:03 -0400

Steakhouse Dinner in Tyson's Corner  (Only $15.00!!!)

CSA/USA Celiac Sprue Chapter #100
Brazilian Barbecue
Gluten-Free Dinner
Wednesday, August 15th, 2007

Happy Hour  5:30-7:00
Dinner: 7:00pm Sharp

Chima Steakhouse
8010 Towers Crescent Dr.
Vienna, VA 22182

 http://www.nutrifacts.com/chimaweb.pdf
or
 http://www.nutrifacts.com/chima.doc

Kid's Meals Available

Free Valet Parking

Discounted Specialty Drinks

Celiac Dinner

Unbelievably Priced Dinner at $15.00 Adults  - $7.50 Children*

Salad: A wide selection of Salad entrees
Bread: Provided by CSA/USA Chapter #100
Sides: Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus
Chose from a HUGE Selection of Meats roasted preserving the unique
flavors of Brazilian Barbecue
* Top Sirloin
* Filet Mignons
* Flank Steak
* Beef Ribs
* Rack of Lamb
* Chicken
* Salmon and more:
Dessert: Cream of Papaya and Brazilian Flan

 *Entrees include salad, vegetable, non-alcoholic beverage and Dessert

For more information call:
703-304-4566  or email [log in to unmask]

From the Washington Post:

Great Food & Amazing Bar !!!!!!
This place is a gem.  My wife and I heard from friends about this place and
had to see for ourselves. WOW !!! Not only do they have a beautiful bar and
a friendly bar staff but they have the best Happy Hour in town. Half price
on almost everything, and no cheap stuff either. We enjoyed the bar before
heading in to see what the fuss was over this new restaurant and were
delighted to be greeted by a warm staff. The food was superb.
The meat was tender and flavorful (make a point of trying the beef ribs, the
best one I've had in a long time). Make sure you try the Cream of Papaya!
What a wonderful way to end a perfect meal!

Make Check Payable To:   CSA/USA Chapter #100

 Please Mail This Form and Check to:

CSA/USA
Daniel DuBravec
1542 Moorings Drive #21c