From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 17:59:08 EST

Just got a wonderful flyer from U.S. Mills, Inc. regarding Erewhon cereals. It
lists all of their products and the ingredients, and lists them again in all
categories that apply, including gluten-free, wheat-free, fat free, etc. All
of their cereals are dairy-free and kosher.
Their flyer says the following cereals are gluten-free: Erewhon Brown Rice
Cream, Erewhon Rice Twice (which I love), Erewhon Poppets, and Erewhon Corn
Flakes. (Have you ever tried dipping chicken pieces in French or Italian salad
dressing and then pressing them into crushed corn flakes. Bake at 350 degrees
till done. Delicious!)
If you want to contact them:, write to U.S. Mills, Inc. at 200 Reservoir
Street, Needham, MA 02494-3146. Phone 781-444-0440   fax 781-444-3411. The
representative who wrote to me was Terri Greene of Customer Service. She
included coupons and recipes. I buy my Erewhon cereals at Fresh Fields.
Linda