Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2009 21:53:45 EDT

I wanted to share the response I received when I was trying to  locate the
new GF cake mixes.

Dear Ms. Consumer:

Thank you for contacting General Mills regarding the availability of Betty
Crocker gluten free mixes.

We would like to see all our  products on shelves in every store.  However,
as the number of items on the market increases, grocers face the  dilemma
of finding sufficient shelf space to display products.   Retailers stock the
products and  brand choices they feel best meet the majority of their
customers′ needs.

We do offer an online product  locator, which you may find helpful in
finding this product in your area.  Please visit our corporate web site at
_www.generalmills.com_ (http://www.generalmills.com/)  and select  “Brands”,
then “Product Locator” on the left side of the screen to utilize this
feature.  Or if you prefer, you can  call us at 1-800-249-0562, Monday through
Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.,  Central Standard Time.  One of our  Consumer
Services Representatives will be happy to initiate the product search  for you.

We also offer a ′Hard to Find Products′ web  site,
_http://generalmills.elsstore.com/_ (http://generalmills.elsstore.com/)   which may contain the
item(s) you are looking  for.  Additionally,  while we don′t have any
involvement with the fulfillment of groceries through  Amazon.com, they do have some
of our products available for direct purchase and  shipment (including APO′
s).

Also, the Betty Crocker sprinkles are manufactured by  Signature Brands.
You may contact them direct by telephone at 1-877-726-8793  for further
information.

We appreciate your loyalty to our  products.  Please let us know if we  can
be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Jenni Cooper
Consumer  Services

>Original Message From:  [log in to unmask]
>
>Originated by Consumer My daughter has  celiac and we see you now have
gluten free products. We are in New City NY  10956...where can they be
purchased? Also I would like to know if the regular  sprinkles are gluten Free.
Thanks, Sherry

*Sherry*
**************Stay connected and tighten your budget with a great mobile
device for under $20. Take a Peek!