From:
Colleen OBrien <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colleen OBrien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 15:29:44 -0700

I was thrilled by Chilli's around Boston, MA.  I asked the server if she was familiar with gluten-intolerance and said they had a specific menu for it updated oct.2005.  here is a copy, and I had a great meal with left-overs for later.  Check it out!  I wish all restaurants were as accomidating.  I think there will soon be a move to separate dietary menus throughout!

  CHILI’S GLUTEN-FREE MENU
  Updated October 2005

  AVIOD ALL FRIED FOODS, INCLUDING FRENCH FRIES.

  SOUPS:
  Baked potato soup
  SALADS:
  Dinner house salad-w/o croutons
  DRESSINGS:
  Caesar, hone-lime, honey mustard, lo-fat vinaigrette
  SIDES:
  Rice
  Kettle black or mashed beans
  Mashed potatoes
  Corn on the cob
  Steamed veggies or broccoli
  BURGERS:
  Mushroom swiss burger-w/o bun + fajita onions
  Bacon or old timer burger-w or w/o cheese-w/o bun
  Peppercorn burger-w/o bun, blue cheese dressing and blossom strings, peppercorn spice is OK.
  GUILTLESS GRILL: select sides
  Guiltless grilled salmon
  GRILLED ENTREES: select sides
  Citrus fire chicken & shrimp
  STEAKS: requested dry-grilled + sides
  Flamed-grilled rib-eye
  Classic sirloin
  NY strip-order w/o garlic toast, savory steak butter, and herb au jus
  EXTRAS:
  Pico de gallo, salsa, corn tortillas
  DESSERTS:
  Chocolate shake w/sprinkles- ask manager if item is prepared in dedicated mixer
  PEPPER PALS KIDS:
  Little big-mouth burger-w/o bun

  THE FOOD ALLERGY & ANAPHYLAXIS NETWORK:
  WWW.foodallergy.org or 1-800-929-4040

  CHILI’S GUEST RELATIONS:
  WWW.chilis.com/contact/ or 1-800-983-4637