Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:06:01 -0400

Dear Loopers,

I'd like to make an ice cream cake for my daughter's birthday just like the
Dairy Queen kind without the crumbs.  I'd use fudge sauce in the middle.

But - what type of icing will taste like Dairy Queen's and not be frozen
hard as a rock while serving the cake directly from the freezer?

Dairy Queen used to be very supportive in previous years providing a
gluten-free cake for me.  However, they claim now they use pre-frozen,
shipped in layers with the cookie crumbs already on the ice cream and are
reluctant to make one from scratch!

Will summarize....

Thanks,

Bonnie  Ü  in Michigan