From:
JOHN EDWARD SANDERS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:10:39 -0500

My mother, who suffers mostly with DH, has been experiencing from severe
leg cramps.  As I have seen postings from persons saying they had overcome
them, I would appreciate your guidance on your remedies for leg cramps.
She is taking a calcium supplement (Sportron Calcitone which contains per 1
tablet of recommended 2 tablets daily as Active Ingredients:  Vitamin
C-200mg, Vitamin D-50 IU, Calcium-250mg, Magnesium-125mg, Potassium-99mg,
and Taurine-25mg; and inactive ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose,
croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, and
pharmaceutical glaze) and calcium fortified dairy products and juices.  Any
other suggestions would be appreciated

John E. Sanders
Fayetteville, Tennessee USA