From:
"Robert A. Moschella" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 22:13:29 -0400

I have just gotten on this list and I think its going to be a godsend. I
was diagnoised with DH approx 8 years ago at the age of 27 years old. I
suffered with that horrible rash from the age of 19. My beer drinking
days were tough. My question is, is anyone out there on the drug
dapsone. Is there any side effects, long or short term, anyone knows
about.

          Thank You,
                    BOB