Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:14:15 EDT

Many of you have questioned the clarity of the first response from
Godiva-here is their second email regarding their candy. I just automatically
read "not" into the first one!  Sorry-thanks for pointing out a need for
clarification!!!  Madelyn

Thank you for your email. We say not to consume any of our products if you
can not have gluten.

If you have any further questions or comments, please contact me via email
or by dialing (800) 946-3482 and choose prompt 3 for Customer Service and
then prompt 2 for Interactive Sales.

Thank you,

Terri
Godiva Chocolatier, Inc