From:
Laurencia Ciprus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laurencia Ciprus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:17:53 -0500

After using their products pre-diagnosis, I received great news from
Bare Escentuals Cosmetics. They manufacture a nice line of loose
powdered minerals for both facial foundation and color. It occured to
me that I'd better find out if I should continue to use. I contacted
them and wanted to share the info:

Dear Laurencia,

Thank you for contacting Bare Escentuals.  All bareMinerals products are
gluten free.  This includes bareMinerals foundation, all over face
colors, blushes, eye shadows, glimmers, glimpses, liner shadows, brow
minerals and body minerals.  Many of our i.d. Bare Escentuals products
are also gluten free, including lip sticks, lip liners, lip glosses,
quicksticks, and mascara.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call us at the
number below.

Bare Escentuals Customer Contact Center
1-800-227-3990
Mon.-Fri. 7am-5pm PST; Sat. 8am-4pm PST; Sun. 10am-3pm PST