From:
"Judy C. Hettena Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 06:54:11 -0500

Hi folks,

A bunch of you have responded to my Melatonin questions with questions
about the bottle saying "not for people with auto-immune diseases".  Is
there a medical professional on this list who could comment on what
"auto-immune diseases" is and whether it includes Celiac disease?  I
understood it to be severe problems like aids, MS and lupus, but I could be
wrong and don't want to give people the wrong info.  Everyone should
consult with their own health professional before taking melatonin!
However, if you decide to take it, the brand I just found (KAL) says GF on
the bottle.

Judy Hettena Wright
Vermont