From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 1996 13:37:03 -0500

At 12:03 PM 2/10/96 -0500, Rebecca Markle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Now, I know that only about 50% of tested autistics respond favorably to
>a g/f, c/f diet, (which indicates that there is something else going on),
>but humanely, people need to know about that treatment choice.

Bec, where did you get that only 50% responded favorably to the diet? In the
artcile below it says that 99% of the urine samples sent in had
abnormalities in them. In following the autism list I can only remember one
post where the parents didn't see an improvement after a couple weeks. And
even that one may have seen improvement after a longer period. Don Wiss.