From:
Amy Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 09:21:50 -0700

Further info in response to the great idea about Mazola Oil in a spray
bottle...Our Co-Op has a wonderful product that we paid about $3 for.  It's
called the "California Naturals Eco Pump".  The great thing about it is that
you "pump" it before you spray and it actually builds up pressure - so it
really is an aerosol that's not harmful to the environment. We really love
it because we can flavor oil in the bottle with spices just the way we want it!

For those of you in the Southwest we found it from the TCW (Tucson Co-Op
Whse) buying club.  I've also seen it (for much more $) at Health Food
Stores.  The phone # on the bottle is 508 745 7840.

It's wonderful!