Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 21:55:31 EST

The support group in Rhode Island has been busy!
When they decided to work with GFRAP and sponsor
restaurants in their area they went all out. :-) For the
holidays they are gifting us with two additional
GFRAP participating restaurants to enjoy.

 The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group and  the

Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program(TM), are
very pleased to welcome both The Grille on Main and
Pinelli's North End Cafe into this growing national
program.  Our thanks to the volunteer liaisons from
the American Celiac Family Support Group of
Rhode Island!

~~~
Please welcome: RI's #1

The Grille on  Main

Sponsoring Support Group:
              American  Celiac Family Support Group of
 Rhode Island

Address: 50 Main  Street
              E.  Greenwich, RI  02818

Phone:  401-885-2200

Comments: Come to the  Grille on Main, a relaxing
gathering place for  families and friends.  The Grille
serves an impressive blend  of eclectic fusion dishes
as well as local  favorites.  Executive chef
Russell Kerman and his  staff have developed a
gourmet gluten-free menu  for your dining pleasure,
which includes appetizers,  salads, entrees and
desserts.  Open seven  days a week for lunch
and dinner.  Available  for small functions and
parties.
~~~

Please also welcome: RI's #2

Pinelli's North End  Cafe

Sponsoring Support Group:
              American  Celiac Family Support Group of
 Rhode Island

Address: 1058  Charles Street
              North  Providence, RI  02904

Phone:  401-726-4400

Comments:At Pinelli's  North End Cafe, you are a
guest in our home.   Executive Chef Mike Gionti and
his staff have developed a  delicious gluten-free menu
for your dining  pleasure.  From appetizers to entrees
to desserts, Pinelli's  North End Cafe offers an Old
World Italian style menu  that you can enjoy with
confidence.  Available  for small functions and parties.
~~~

Go to the Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program
web site:www.glutenfreerestaurants.org for additional
details.

All celiacs and their support groups are invited to help
expand our GFRAP network of participating restaurants.
Send a note of interest to [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])
and we will send you information on this all volunteer,
grass roots, effort to create a network of individually
owned and operated restaurants that can safely serve
gluten-free.  You can make a difference!

Pat  MacGregor
Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group,
Gluten-Free Restaurant  Awareness Programâ„¢, chairperson

Note: Although each  restaurant makes every effort
to accommodate each persons specific dietary  needs,
it is still each diner's responsibility to take  personal
accountability for their own meal.