From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:27:53 -0400

While visiting in-laws over the weekend, we ate at 'Table' in Charlotte NC. It's
an upscale restaurant where the Chef's MIL has Celiac. They give you a menu
just like everyone elses but in the gf version, there are little red trianlges by
all the gluten free options. About 75% of the menu had the red triangle. There
were many appetizers I could have and they offered a flourless chocolate
cake for dessert! It was fabulous to say the least! They have a mediteranean
place in town called Blue which also has a lot of gf options. That's where we'll
go next time we're there. I have no affiliation with either place but like to
share when I have exceptional gf meals out. I was actually shocked at how
seriously they take food allergies/intolerances there. It was awesome!

A special thanks to Charlotte Kline, a member of this list who runs a gf dinner
group in Charlotte. It was one of her reviews that led me to visit 'Table'.

TJ in Atlanta