From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:35:34 -0500

    Here at America's Oldest Operating Rice Mill, located in beautiful New Iberia, LA, we have been working hard to make great tasting, nutritional Gluten Free, NON-GMO food products…well, we think we have succeeded with our three new HOL GRAIN Tex-Mex seasoning mixes.

    Our new Taco Mix, Fajita Mix and Chili Mix are the only ones we know of on Earth that can claim to be Certified Gluten Free (by GIG), Verified NON-GMO by the NON-GMO Project and are Certified Kosher by Star K.

    They are so easy to prepare, only taking 15 minutes from start to finish. You can use ground meat, meat substitute or beans to make the mixes.

    They do not contain Wheat or Corn, are low in sodium and can easily be made Vegan.

We challenge anyone to tell us the taste and flavor is any different, other than BETTER, than a non-gluten free Tex-Mex mix....Your WHOLE Family will love these items, guaranteed!

Our National distribution still needs some work, but we are getting there.

    In the meantime you can get your Gluten Free, Non-GMO Tex-Mex taste buds satisfied by ordering the mixes directly from us on our secure website...www.holgrain.com.

    You can also get a 10% discount during the month of April when you order these three great products through website.

    If you want to ask your favorite Natural Store or Grocery Store to carry the items just ask them to get the items from their distributor which will be either KEHE, UNFI, DPI or Haddon House.  They all carry the items and your store will know how to contact them, or contact us and we will put your favorite store and their distributor of choice together.

    Enjoy these great products all spring and summer long.  Your family will thank you and so will our family here at the Rice Mill.

Bon Appétit,

Mike Davis

Chief Tex Mix Taster in Charge