From:
Rebecca Markle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 06:47:46 -0400

> Does anyone know if asymptomatic hypoglycemia (meaning they can't figure out
> the cause) be a symptom of celiac disease? Thanks.
> -Linda Glaser

Good question.  I was one person who could not tolerate much of any
complex carbohydrate without bloating, weakness and migraines.

I struggled with this for years, and what I discovered was that I needed
to supplement the essential fatty acids.  Turns out the EFAs help
regulate insulin levels, and a lot of other things.  (Prevent depression,
as a possible guard against osteoporosis, and necessary to correct brain
development in infants.  In the future you may see the level of EFA as a
factor in learning disabilities in children).

There hasn't been much discussion about the EFAs on this list, and I'm
still learning about them myself.  But in searching the web, I've seen a
couple of sites where they are recommneded for diabetics.

Sources of supplementation include evening primrose oil and fish oils.

Since I started taking the supplement, my vitatlity has been restored.

If anyone wants more info, pls e-mail me direct.  I have a long file....

Bec