From:
Sherill Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 08:59:27 -0700

I just spoke with a representative from WAyerst Labs in  Philadelphia,
makers of Premarin and Premphase. She told me that all the medications
made by WAyerst are gluten free. She seemed to know what she was talking
about, as her own child in intolerant to gluten.

She got her information from the quality control expert at WAyerst, at
800-999-9384, extension #3.

Sherill Roberts
McMinnville, Oregon