From:
Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 09:56:48 -0800

Dear list,

I have discovered a wonderful new gluten-free energy bar at my local health
foods store here in California--they are called Bumble Bar.

I corresponded with the company and they assure me that they are GF.  They
come in five flavors:  Original (Sesame seed and GF rice syrup), Chocolate,
Lemon, Chai and Almond.  They are 100% organically produced, and are a
terrific alternative for energy bars.

Their website is www.bumblebar.com  and on it you can learn where to buy
them in your area, or order them online from their store. Many health food
stores are getting a few of the flavors in, and I really want to promote
these guys.  I have no fiduciary interest in this product, I just love their
approach and their taste.

Best,

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI
Medical and Scientific Illustration