Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:57:33 -0600

Just looking through the archives for info about canola oil and found
the following info:

Both the authors of Gluten-Free Living and the Canola Council of Canada
declare that canola is safe and gluten-free.

Yet, I have what I believe to be a very reliable source telling me that
three samples of canola oil were recently  tested and found to contain
trace amounts of gluten. How is this possible?

I'm wondering if anyone has ever tested canola oil for gluten content.

Janice.