From:
Joseph Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 01:52:14 -0500

Dear List Friends, I just came back from a family birthday party in
Philly.  One of my celiac nieces who is a teacher in Philly asked me if
I ever made bagels from scratch.  I told her I didn't.  She asked me if
I would try for her because that's the only thing she is craving now.
She said "you have made us everything under the sun but now we give the
challenge to make us a good tasting bagel".   I told her that I would
have to go to my list buddies and see if someone out there could guide
me through it.  We have purchased many different types of bagels from go
companies but my celiac family said they all stink!

So here is my challenge for the week.  Make a really special bagel that
I can freeze and give to my niece and the other 6 celiacs in Philly next
week when I go back for another birthday party (my husband is one of 9
and we now have 50+ in his family, many celiacs also).

Can anyone stand beside me as I take on this challenge?  I'm counting on
my friends on this listserve to come to my aid!!

Love all you guys!

God Bless you and yours,
Donna,
www.dreamwater.net/biz/cookceliac/