From:
Kathryn Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:10:12 -0500

I contacted Knott's Berry Farm Foods about their Season Select Strawberry
Pure Preserves.

The ingredients list "Natural Fruit Pectin" which could include traces of
GLUTEN.  The Natural Fruit Pectin is purchased from a secondary source and
Knott's Berry Farm cannot be absolutely certain if GLUTEN is present.
Knott's Berry Farm Salad Dressings - do contain GLUTEN.

The person I spoke with was very polite and sympathetic.  I thanked her and
asked if she would inform the research and development people that I will
share this information with the Celiac Community.

Knott's Berry Farm Foods
200 Boysenberry Lane
Placentia, CA 92870-6422
(714) 579-2400

I have no financial interest in this company.

Kathryn Ryan
Annandale, Virginia