From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 05:57:40 -0400

# # # # #

CHECK US OUT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

As you read this AD we are escorting out Israel & Jordan Tour!

This is a busy traveling summer for us and we're also busy
getting our 2011 Gluten-free Getaway arranged to be offered to
all of you.

This year we still have a lot going on:

2010

* * * SAFARI in KENYA / MASS MIGRATION & tour and lunch in Dubai
         July 22 ~ August 3, 2010      THIS IS A GO!

* * * CULINARY INSTITUTE OF AMERICA VII
         September 1 ~ 3, 2010         THIS IS A GO!

Filling up fast, but still have openings.

* * * BALTIMORE HARBOR PLACE mini
         September 21 ~ 23, 2010       THIS IS A GO!

Filling up fast, but still have openings.

* * * FALL FOLIAGE NEW ENGLAND & CANADA CRUISE
         September 23 ~ October 2, 2010   THIS IS A GO!

Cabins only available on a need to confirm basis.

2011

* * * NEW ZEALAND & HONOLULU, HAWAII TOUR
         January 11 ~ 24, 2011

An exciting itinerary of this unique down under country and
then the chance to visit and tour Honolulu.

* * * CLUB MED TURKOISE (Turks & Caicos Islands) ADULTS ONLY
         February 5 ~ 12, 2011

Our annual mid-winter adventure to the sun, sand, surf and palm
trees of the Caribbean.

# # # # #

And here are some of the things we're working on for 2011

*  ORIENTAL TOUR & YANGTZE RIVER BOAT CRUISE & JAPAN ADD-ON

China - Shanghai, Beijing, Xian  - Hong Kong and so much more.

*  SAVANNAH, GA  mini

*  NORTH SEAS CRUISE & LONDON ADD-ON
   Late July

Norway, Scotland and England - fantastic itinerary.

*  LAS VEGAS, NV  mini

AND MORE TO COME - TELL US WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO!

All Bob & Ruth's Getaways:

   *   Will make a "Best Efforts" to find you a roommate

   *   Welcome children - unless designated Adults Only

   *   Are personally escorted

If you'd like to join us and get our Newsletter and other
benefits please send us your check in the amount of $40 for
annual membership dues to:

Bob & Ruth's     205 Donerail Court     Havre de Grace, MD  20178

If you have any questions, please give us a call at 410-939-3218
or check out our website at HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM