From:
Delia Kang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 23:39:32 -0500

hello everyone!!

i was diagnosed with CD in december 2000 (almost a year and a half ago).
this winter has been a 'sick' one...pneumonia, urinary tract infections,
bronchitis, etc. in december and january, i was on antibiotics (yes..gf) for
6 weeks for different things (different ones too!). now april has come and
i'm getting sick again, and it is starting to feel like pneumonia or
bronchitis. as i am sitting here coughing like crazy, i just thought of
this...

because our bodies went through so much when we were eating gluten...does
that effect our immune systems? i'm not sure if this makes sense!! do we
have weaker immune systems because of CD...

just a question that came to mind...i'm sick of being sick :)

delia
ontario canada