From:
Diane Caleca <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Caleca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2012 15:35:37 -0400

I read a post not too long ago that stated these were not gluten free.
Since my kids have been eating these, and we are diligent about checking
ingredients, I contacted Hersheys.  I was advised that all gluten
ingredients (wheat, barley, rye, oats) would be listed on the ingredient
label, even if these ingredients were within the natural flavorings.  In
addition, if there is any possibility of cross contamination with any other
ingredient not listed, that would be noted as well.  Based on all of that,
as well as the ingredients listed on the package, I don't see how these
would not be gluten free, and I am allowing my kids to continue enjoying
them!

Diane in NJ