From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:37:51 -0500

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc. is pleased to announce our newest KONRIKO brand product.....NO SALT Creole Seasoning.

Our new NO SALT Creole Seasoning has all the tasted of our regular Creole Seasoning but without ANY Sodium, none, nada! We do not use any sodium substitutes either.

One of the problems many Gluten intolerant consumers have is finding a gluten free seasoning; well this new item "fits the bill". It is certified by GIG to be Gluten Free and it is NON-GMO Project Verified.

Seems like every time I pick up a newspaper, or turn on the TV or Radio I am hearing how sodium/salt is bad for you. I also have a lot of friends with high blood pressure who have to reduce their sodium intake, well this is the answer.

Having said how healthy and good for us this product is.....here is the best part.....it tastes GREAT. Just sprinkle a little on your favorite foods, (we use it on everything but dessert) and get ready to make every meal a celebration.

Our new NO SALT Creole Seasoning is not in your favorite Natural Store or Supermarket just yet, so you will need to get it from our Web Store right now.

We have a 10% discount off our regular price so give us a try by shopping for it on our secure site, www.conradricemill.com.

Bon Apetit from America's Oldest Rice Mill, celebrating 101 years of continuous business, THANKS TO YOU !!

Mike Davis

President

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.