From:
"Vicki E. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vicki E. Jones
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:23:40 -0500

Dear Listmates -
I think I saw this posted before, but I just got a reply from Buca di Beppo
when I asked some questions, so here is their response:

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.  The following is a list of items on our menu that are, or can be, made to be gluten free.  They are:

MUSSELS MARINARA
COLD ANTIPASTO PLATTER
MIXED GREEN SALAD
DI BEPPO "1893" SALAD
CHICKEN WITH LEMON (Ask for this not to be dusted in flour)
CHICKEN MARSALA (Ask for this not to be dusted in flour)
VEAL MARSALA (Ask for this not to be dusted in flour)
CHICKEN SALTIMBOCA (Ask for this not to be dusted in flour)
GARLIC MASHED POTATOES
ESCAROLE
ITALIAN SAUSAGE
GREEN BEANS
SPUMONI
ROASTED VEGETABLES

Thanks again for writing and hopefully this list has been of some help.

Ciao!!!

The Buca di Beppo Famiglia