Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 17:14:30 -0600

I recently made this yummy coffee cake for guests. The first go-round,
rice flour only, it just sat there was about half an inch tall, if that.

The second go-round, a few weeks later ... I did half rice flour,
half lentil bean flour and it POOFED big time, really nice
and floofy. My guest is a celiac, an oldtimer diagnosed about
15 years ago, and he quipped that weather often plays a part
in how things come out ...

Any thoughts and/or words of wisdom on this front?

Tracey in Connecticut   GF lodging:  http://www.innseekers.com/feature.htm