From:
Lani Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2009 08:14:45 -0500

October 30- We released new USA food SmartList. Information on 1,723
items was updated and 113 new products were added to our software. Our
SmartList now contains verified gluten info for around 19,430 products.
For more info, to download a FREE DEMO or to buy, visit our store here:

http://www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore

*******************************

Clan Thompson MINI-LIST

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE
in the USA when we called them in October. For more info, or to download
a FREE DEMO, visit our store at www.clanthompson.com/celiacstore

Mixes From the Heartland Crab Bisque
Jones Soda - all sugar free
Naked Juice Bare Breeze Drinks - all
Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Mix
Asian Home Gourmet SpicePaste for Curry - Thai Red Curry
Mrs. Richardson's Toppings
Newman's Own Microwave Popcorn - Natural
Taylor Hams - all
Frito Lay Smoked Almonds
Smirnoff Watermelon Twist Vodka
Gold's Red or White Horseradish
Newman's Own Salad Dressings -Ranch
Cheetos Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks
Newman's Own Pasta Sauce - Marinara with Mushrooms
Lipton's cup of soup - cream of chicken flavor
McCormick Tex-Mex Chili Seasoning
Lay's Classic Potato Chips
Zatarain's Crawfish/Shrimp & Crab Boil
Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Vidalia Onion Barbecue Sauce

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it
easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. All information
is verified and we include a "Comments" field to provide even more
information. Versions are available for Windows, Macs, SmartPhones,
iPhones/iPod Touch, Palms, Pocket PCs and Blackberries.