Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 00:13:32 -0700

The dermatologist prescribed Fluocinonide ointment 0.05%.  The manufacturer
is TEVA, apparently in Isreal.  It also says Teva Pharmaceuticals USA,
Sellersville, PA.

This is to alleviate itching skin/exzema (sp?).  It is for external use only.

Does anyone know if this is GF?  I have sent an e-mail to the web address
that we found on the internet, but we need to start using the ointment as
soon as possible, and the pharmacist at Walgreens in Phoenix, Arizona, was
totally unhelpful.

Thanks for any help.  Will summarize to the list.