From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 18:16:35 -0500
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

The Kitchen Table Bakers

100% Aged Parmesan Crisps

"An All Natural Decadence"

Wheat, Gluten and Sugar Free..

41 Princeton Drive

Syosset, NY 11791

516.931.5113   f 516.932.5467

www.KitchenTableBakers.com

To all my friends and colleagues, this has been a challenging year for all,
but we should remember to be grateful for what we do have..

Gratitude doesn't just appear out of the clear blue.

According to Dr. Robert Emmons, author of THANKS! How The New Science of
Gratitude Can Make You Happier, mastering the art of appreciation can make
things start to look up...way up.

AIM for the moon: Use this acronym as your shortcut to a grateful place:

Awareness -- focus on something good you normally take for granted.

Interpretation -- imagine how a specific "burden" might actually be a
blessing instead.

Memory -- remember people before you who have helped make your life easier.

Good fortune isn't written in the stars...it's in your notebook. Taking time
every day to jot down some of the gifts in your life (people, pleasures,
talents, etc), makes those things feel more tangible. Not into journaling?
Get the same effect by exchanging an email with someone you love.

Every cloud has a silver lining. It's hard to feel fortunate when something
happens that's, well, unfortunate. Instead of dwelling, tell yourself, "Yes,
this is bad but at least I___" and fill in something you're still happy
about.

Best wishes for a very Happy, Healthy and Grateful New Year for you and your
families..

And Remember..We provide free samples for your local support groups.Just
call or email for specifics...

Barry Novick