From:
Karen Valderrama <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Valderrama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 18:09:10 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I've changed my diet even more - am trying to eliminate all sweets and watch carbohydrate ingestion for a couple months.  I've been reading sites on the net regarding candidas and have a feeling something here may apply to me.  It never seemed enough for me to avoid gluten flours and watch my ingredients, it seems I don't feel terribly well after eating something sweet or drinking coffee or wine.  The 2 days I've completely avoided these things have me feeling remarkedly more clearer headed, able to work longer without fatigue, just more 'settled'.

One of my sons has said the candida problem is controversial, MDs don't consider it a valid possibility, indicating some people are making a lot of money selling products for it unnecessarily.  I would like to hear if anyone has any ideas or experience regarding this.  Thanks much.

Karen Valderrama