From:
Maureen Marx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 13:15:10 -0700

Thank you to all the people who responded and my apologies for the long delay
in summarizing.  My question was is there an instant GF baby rice cereal on
the market that is iron enriched?  The answer to that is no.  There is one
cereal that is plain brown rice made by Healthy Time but it is not enriched.
I spoke to a nutritionist since I could not get iron from cereal and she
suggested starting ground meats.  Also because I am breastfeeding baby is
getting lots of iron that way.  Many people suggested making my own cereal
out of cooked rice.

Maureen Marx
Victoria, B.C.