From:
Donna Femali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Femali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:35:41 -0600

Greetings dear friends, Thank you for a wonderful 'digestive health' february! It was so great to know how many of us are wanting not only good tasting foods, but good intestinal health along with it! This month, join with us as we have continued with our focus on 'good digestive health'. We have added a new product, and would love for you to try it. It is excellent for us Celiacs, believe me! A Probiotic with NO Gluten! Kyo-Dophilus, 1.5 Billion Live Cells per Capsule. What a treat! With every purchase of $25 or more, you can get 10% off of Kyo-Dophilus with coupon  kyo10 . Check out our site and get some awesome pastas and excellent foods (and cookies!!) and then treat your intestines well. Have an excellent March, as we march into great intestinal health! Awesome day to you!! Sincerely, [log in to unmask]