From:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:23:34 -0500

I received the following from Chilis today.

Enjoy,
Barbara

Disclaimer --- I am a volunteer and not a medical expert, but I can share with you information that I have found helpful.  Please contact your medical professional for medical advice regarding your situation.  Please verify the gluten free status of products often for your own protection.

June 21, 2004

Dear Mrs. Hicks,

Thank you very much for your email and for your interest in Chili's. We are very happy to provide you with a list of suggested menu items.

Please be aware that we cannot guarantee that any item is completely wheat-free due to cross-contamination possibilities in the preparation of our food items.  Therefore, the list we have compiled is based on the information obtained from our supplier ingredient statements:

Bacon Burger with no bun, no dill pickles, no mayo

Baked Potato Soup

Chili's Filet Steak - no garlic toast

Chips - No Salsa

Chocolate Shake

Citrus Fire Chicken and Shrimp

Flamed-grilled Ribeye - no garlic toast

Salmon and Rice with Steamed Veggies with no ginger citrus sauce

Kid Burger and Fries - no bun

Margarita-grilled Chicken with no black beans or kettle beans

Mashed Potatoes

Mushroom Swiss Burger with no mayo, no dill pickles, no bun.

Old Timer Burger with or without Cheese with no mustard, no bun, no dill pickles.

Side of Sautéed mushrooms

Rice - Does not include wheat gluten

Tuna Steak Sandwich with no aioli dressing, no bun

** French Fries are okay however, see note below

** French Fries are not fried in a dedicated fryer and could pick up wheat proteins from the oil used to fry other items.

We hope you are able to choose a meal to your liking. Should you have any further inquiries regarding our menu items please contact Mr. Tom Foegle at 972/980-9917 in our Food & Beverage Quality Assurance Department.

Thank you again for your interest in Chili's and we look forward to serving you very soon.

Sincerely,

Pharisa Smith-King
Guest Relations

Ref # 291568