From:
John Trojanowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 11:16:01 -0700

Hello,

I had an mri/mra of the brain and it showed a moderate sized lesion that
wouldn't be considered acceptable for my age. All my main blood vessels
looked good so we are looking for some contributing factor. I am going
to have an ultra sound of the heart but I don't expect that to show
anything. The neurologist said she had heard of neurological
abnormalities with celiac but she didn't really know. I was wondering if
any fellow celiacs have heard of this or had a similar experience.  Also
is it acceptable for celiacs to take one baby aspirin a day?

NANCY