From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2015 10:50:39 -0500

Down here in South Louisiana the schools started about 2 weeks ago-why so early? I have no idea, not like we have to make up snow days living on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico.

A couple of my Grandkids were at the house yesterday, after school. My Wife invited them to stay for dinner and they readily agreed when she told them she was fixing her world famous Tacos.

It was amazing to watch them devoir the Tacos.  My Wife kept making more Tacos and they kept eating them up. I'm sure glad I don't have to feed them too often, might need to get a part time job to pay for the groceries they consume.

My Wife has a secret, world famous Taco recipe which I am going to let you in on, her secret is she only used HOL GRAIN Taco Mix.  The HOL GRAIN Taco Mix is Gluten Free, has no corn ingredients, is Verified NON GMO and Star K Kosher...but the big secret is how easy it is to use and how great it tastes.  It is the only gluten free Taco mix we know of and certainly the only one that is NON GMO, which is a big deal at our house.

The Hol Grain Taco mix is available in most good Natural Stores and some Supermarkets. If you can't find it in your store you can purchase it from us on our secure website, www.holgrain.com.  We have a 10% discount on the Taco, Fajita and Chili mix (the chili mix goes great on hot dogs) for the month of September. All three mixes are gluten free, Non-GMO and are easy to make and taste great.

Enjoy you Labor Day and come see us in New Iberia, LA if you find yourself wandering through the Bayou Country of South Louisiana.

Bon Appetit'

Mike Davis

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.

America's Oldest Operating Rice Mill, now 103 years young.