From:
Linda Block <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Block <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 22:10:26 -0800

Can anyone help me regarding finding gf foods in the Bend area--any health
food stores with a good supply of gf foods?  Just in case, are there any
restuarants that are gf friendly.  We will spend one week in Eagle Crest and
one week in Gleneden.  We land in Portland but my Alaska born and raised
husband would prefer to get out of Portland as soon as possible and we
arrive well before stores open.

Many thanks for your help. Linda in AK