Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 1997 11:31:49 -0400

The live Chat Group will be Monday, June 30th, 8:00-10:00 PM Eastern
Standard Time.  The Chat Group will meet at this time every Monday evening.
 I will send out reminders on Sundays.

For those of you who have not received information on the Chat Group and
would like instructions to get to the website please E-mail me.  There is
nothing to download and very easy instructions to follow. There is no
charge for this.  I suggest everybody to "Bookmark" or "Save" it - whatever
your browser calls it - so that it will be more convenient to use.

At your convenience, it would be appreciated if you would visit The Forum.
When you go to the MedSupport website please scroll down to The Forums.
You will see Celiac Disease - click on this.  There are many messages which
contain information on Celiacs Disease, questions people have asked, etc.
We must utilize The Forum or we will lose our space in there.  Please visit
it often!  You register with a Username and Password.  Must be typed in
lower case.  Also be sure to remember the names used as you will use them
each time you enter The Forum.  I am also the Host of The Forum - if you
have any questions, please contact me.

I am the Host for the Chat Group which is from 8-10:00 PM EST.  We can
extend the Chat Group from 10:00 PM - Midnight if there is somebody who
would be able to be Host for that time period.  I know with the 3 hour time
difference in EST and PST there would be more people that could join in
from 10:00 PM - Midnight.  If anybody would care to be Host please contact
me.  To have a Chat Group there must be a Host at all times in the Chat
room.  A four hour stretch is just too long for me to handle.  The 10 PM -
Midnight slot is available at this time so we need to reserve it as soon as
possible if there is interest.

We have several people who live in Australia who asked about the time
difference.  Australia is 14 hours ahead of us.  Monday 8:00 - 10:00
Eastern Standard Time in the U.S. would be 10:00 AM - Noon Australian
Eastern Standard Time.  We hope you all can join us.

Our first Chat Group was last Monday, June 23rd.  As my information did not
reach a lot of people in time to join our group I was happy to see that
over 15 were able to attend.  We had a very good Chat going til 10:00.
Some people contacted me that they would like to have been there but in
there area it was too early for them.

Hope to see you Monday night.  If you have any questions or comments,
please E-mail me.
Thank you.

Marilyn           [log in to unmask]