From:
Terrymary <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terrymary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 21:44:58 -0600

Thanx for all the support I received over my disheartening phone call.
I had about 30 responses and only one was positive about their
experience with Fridays.  Several had been told the same bologna about
not being in the medical profession (they are consistent aren't
they???).  But the general consensus was that Fridays is not "Celiac
friendly".

On the other hand, many positive responses and good GF meals at Ruby
Tuesday's.  The attitude at Ruby Tuesdays is EXTREMELY "Celiac
friendly".

I appreciate everyone's comments and support.  It really helps knowing
you are not alone out there.  Thanx to all.   Terry in Illinois