From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 23:11:19 -0500

Some time ago we were told to ask McDonald's to give us burgers "straight off the grill" to avoid contamination.

Recently a manager pulled me over and whispered that we should never eat burgers "straight off the grill" because they are intentionally not cooked enough on the grill.

They complete cooking on racks where burgers are assembled with all the stuff we cannot have. She said that by asking for burgers straight off the grill, we are asking for food poisoning!!! I confirmed this with another McD's manager (different establishment) today.

Just letting you know in case any of you are still asking for the burgers off the grill. This is especially dangerous for children who are more susceptible to severe reactions from e-coli and such.

Lin

*******
*******