Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2013 19:54:23 -0400

We recently went to Gillette Stadium and wanted to share what we found GF with others.  The main office was clueless as to where there is GF foods, saying each vendor has ingredient lists.  Imagine long lines, getting to the counter, getting a label and learning that an item that should be GF is not, e.g. French fries fried in a dedicated fryer as the fries are processed food containing wheat.  We thought we were down to prepackaged candy, cotton candy, Italian ices, and soda/water when we found MARKET FRESH DELI.  They have a great GF pizza, about 10" that is prepared in a safe environment and served in a pizza box, sliced and ready to take away.  They also serve Redbridge and a hard cider. There are 2 of them in the stadium.  The one we found was on the 100 level near section 128 or so.  They shared e other one is on the opposite side of the stadium also on the 100 level.

Hope this helps someone enjoy their visit to Gillette stadium.

Sara